September 20, 2011

Poor Little Girl

    It’s clear, clear as puke, as to why Danika was in a snuggly mood all afternoon today. At a quarter to four this afternoon, she started tossing her cookies. First she had a nap in our bed. I thought it was just because she was tired from being active and learning lots at school. But Noooo! She awoke, still tired and snuggly, so I snuggled her in the couch and watched Blue’s Clues then snuggled her back in bed. She didn’t sleep but we talked and had gentle plays. Then we came back out to the living room and snuggled in front of the computer. We weren’t there 5 minutes when her tummy exploded all over the both of us! Needless to say, the bath called. I tossed a few myself too. We’ve both been coughing and sneezing, the past few days, but it hasn’t been that bad at all, till 3:45 this evening that is. I’ll have a bath after she goes to sleep for the “night”.

    Aislyn said she had an awesome day at school. She had school pictures, thus was dressed very nicely. Her hair is in ponytails and looks very sweet, especially with her missing front tooth. We had plans, as a family, to go to Aislyn’s school BBQ, but for Danika and I, that won’t be. I hope Janice and Aislyn will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment